Thursday, October 21, 2010

Booze

My papa has been drinking tonight, and it’s been affecting all of us. My Papa is a really good man but when he drinks he becomes this angrier, more aggressive person which sometimes scares my and my siblings. Now, my pa wouldn’t never touch one of us , not with a finger but it definitely affects us as a whole. I don’t even no how my pap affords it , the times have been really tough, we can barely afford nothin’ so it surprises me every time my pap has money for booze, but we must have enough my pap would never pick the booze over more food for us . Papa is going for days at a time into the woods and  I am really worried about him. I’m worried about Pa, I hear terrible things can happen if you drink to much alcohol. Just look at what all of Maycomb County thinks of Mr. Alexander and his problem .  If you are worried about ya’ll parents drinkin’ you can reply on my blog, and ya’ll its free so don’t be afraid, nobody in my family even knows I started this blog, and I love when people talk to me , not very many people do very often. So write ya’ll! For all of those who are strugglin' with there parents drinkin' problems here is a link to a website which can really help. www.alcoholanonymous.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment